My office is located at 737 Farmington Ave, West Hartford, CT 06119.
- I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Certified in TF-CBT (Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Member of National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Practice with a core of psychodynamic, attachment-based and relational lens but well- versed in CBT and other evidence based practices
- Have extensive training in trauma-focused work
- Often incorporate mindfulness, relaxation and grounding skills into treatment
I have been a practicing clinician and psychotherapist for twenty-five years. I have a general practice, meaning that I treat people with a variety of presenting issues, including anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD),issues, etc. I work with clients of any gender identity or orientation. I also practice cultural humility. My style is to be warm and open, with a sense of humor, and with a desire to listen carefully and understand your experience and what you need, on a deep level. If you come to therapy with trauma-related symptoms, I often incorporate psychoeducation and practice around how the nervous system and brain deal with and experience traumatic experiences, and what you can do to reduce symptoms and calm your “system” down.